Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Here's the schedule. This week it's all about books I'd drop everything and read for the day. :)
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth- Let's just say that I will be playing hooky the day this book is released!
- The Giver by Lois Lowry- You can read it in a day and it's such a powerful book! My first dystopian.
- The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien- I must reread this book this summer in preparation for the movie. I'd love to sit out on the beach and read but I don't live in California anymore! I'll have to make do with medieval ruins. Oh darn.
- Unearthly by Cynthia Neely- I'm reading this now and I wish I had the whole day today to finish it. Great stuff so far.
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver- Just to go a long with Delirium, I need to take a day out real soon to read the second book! I can't wait... Must stick... with... queue.
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman- I've read this book and it is so hilarious. If you liked the movie and don't mind a narrator that gets really off topic, then you'll like this book!
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- This book just reminds me of sunshine (even though it's set in gloomy England). I spent quite a lot of time reading this and Emma (which I don't like) on a beach trip.
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- This is my favourite HP book! I do sort of want to spend the whole day trying to reread the series, but I've got loads of other stuff to read and do. That's life.
- The Uglies by Scott Westerfield- The start to one of my all-time favourite series and one full of rebelliousness!
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer- The movie teaser reminded me how much I liked this book! It reminds me of camping. Probably because the first time I read it I was living in a tent for 3 weeks without bathing properly.
What's on your list?