09 August, 2012

Read-a-Thon: Bout of Books 5.0

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

It's that time again! Time to participate in my second Bout of Books read-a-thon! July was pretty much a reading flop for me, as I was spending the month with family and overcoming jetlag once I returned. I plan to make up for this in August by reading as much as I can from August 13-19th. Below you can find out my goals and how to follow my progress.

Time Devoted to Read-a-Thon

As of right now I have a fairly open schedule, though I do most of my reading in the evenings.

My Goals

- To read at least 3 books and try to start a 4th.
- To network with some new bloggers!

The Books

- Finish City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- Read The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Read Fated by Alyson Noel
- Start The Gathering Dark by Leigh Bardugo
- The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore (?)

My Updates

I will post my daily updates and page counts on my Goodreads page, which is also connected to my Twitter, the best means of following my reading. I will also update the template below everyday for the previous reading day. At the very end, you will see a summary post!

My Daily Progress

Monday

Books Read: Finished City of Lost Souls
Pages Read: 223
Total Read-a-Thon Pages: 223

Tuesday

Books Read: Started Fated
Pages Read: 283
Total Read-a-Thon Pages: 506

Wednesday

Books Read: Finished Fated, started Obsidian
Pages Read: 233
Total Read-a-Thon Pages: 739

Thursday

Books Read: Read Obsidian
Pages Read: 104
Total Read-a-Thon Pages: 843

Friday

Books Read: Nothing read! Such a stressful day. Sorry, guys!
Pages Read: 0
Total Read-a-Thon Pages: 843

Saturday

Books Read: Finished Obsidian, Started The Assassin's Curse
Pages Read: 124
Total Read-a-Thon Pages: 967

Sunday

Books Read: Continued The Assassin's Curse
Pages Read: 40
Total Read-a-Thon Pages: 1007

This post inspired by the Bout of Books template found here.


8 comments:

  1. Hey i'm doing this read a thon too :).
    That's a great list of books ! I haven't read any of them but I pre ordered a copy of The Assassin's Curse I can't wait to read it !
    Happy reading and Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also my second Bout of Books. I haven't read The Power of Six(I did read I am Number 4)- hope to see what you think of it. Your picks look interesting I hope you have a great week and get to catch up on your reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard mixed things about Fated, so I'm interested to see how you find it.

    Good luck with your goals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals and have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all your reading! I've heard good things about the Pittacus Lore series.

    Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo you have some great reads planned. Like Fated, i LOVED it =D

    Great progress so far!
    -Becky
    http://bookbitereviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/bout-of-books-read-thon-goalsupdates.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress =). Good luck on reaching your goal and hope you enjoyed all of your books =)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).