07 August, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Posts That Give You The Best Picture of Me


Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week we were to create a showcase of the posts that give you the best picture of me. I'm such a new blog that I don't think I have too many posts that really showcase who I am as a blogger, especially because I leave most of my personal life out of it. Nevertheless, here are some good posts that might tell you more about me!

1. My Top Ten Facts About My Reading Life: This is a totally silly post that will give you a great picture into my crazy reading habits.
2. My Review of Insurgent by Veronica Roth: This review was such a hard one to get my feelings under control, as it was my most anticipated book release of the year!
3. My Review of Glitch by Heather Anastasiu: I highly anticipated reading this book and it was a difficult review to write because of my slight disappointment.
4. My Feature and Follow Friday #5: This post asked me about my favourite literary mother, and I wrote a little ode to my momma in it.
5. My Review of Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: I think this one shows that I'm not afraid to be an honest book reviewer.
6. My 'About Me' Page: This may be cheating, but have you checked it out? You'll find out quite a lot about me. *nudge nudge*

So that's it for now! I think all of the posts I make are a reflection of myself, whether I'm giving my honest opinion or letting you know the quirkier side of me. Let me know what posts reflect you!


0 comments:

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).