29 September, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (#18): September Edition


This is usually a weekly post I make (originally hosted by Tynga's Reviews) where I tell you which books I've acquired throughout the week. But, since I've been under the radar for awhile, I'll let you know what books I acquired for the month of September. 



E-books

Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (Purchased)
Defiance by C.J. Redwine (Purchased)
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer (Purchased)
Pledged by Gwynneth White (For Review)


Paperback

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (Purchased)
Slated by Teri Terry (Purchased)

Link up your posts! I'd like to see what you've added to your shelves!

7 comments:

  1. Interesting haul of books. These all look great.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard great things about these books. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite the different cover for Daughter of Smoke and Bone than I've seen. I think I like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the cover of Slated. I'm curious about that book. Happy reading to you!

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many great books! Defiance AND Storm, squeee! Congrats on the new books, happy reading! If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty epic haul right here! I'm super excited for Storm & Defiance! Oh and I hope you love Daughter of Smoke and Bone as much as I did ♥ Thanks for sharing and enjoy your reads!

    New GFC Follower :)

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are going to like Storm i really really enjoy it and the series are really goood! Happy reading =)


    Here is mine

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).