20 April, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (#2)

Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead. It's set up so bloggers to discover new blogs and gain new followers.

If you are a new follower, please leave a comment on this post so I can follow you back!

Here's this week's question: 



Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

A: When I read this question, I immediately thought of my favourite heroines who know how to kick some serious butt. I'd think it'd be entertaining to have them go at it! So I'd have to say Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy and Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. Sadly, I think Hermione would win. So perhaps I'll be fair and let Rose battle it out with Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. So many choices! And yes, I know I'm crazy.

Who would you pick?



4 comments:

  1. Hermione is pretty difficult to outwit. Sometimes being a know-it-all really pays off.

    My follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. great choice. both can kick butt. new follower. my ff http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I think Hermione would win a fight for wits but Rose would win a physical fight.
    New follower!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower. Honest to god, I think Rose would win both battles, but then I love Rose a lot.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).