30 April, 2012

What I Read in April

As the end of April is coming to a close, I'd like to take a minute to review the books I've read last month and what I thought of them. I don't read as many books as some other bloggers do, as I read at my own pace. I wouldn't ever want book reviewing to cease being enjoyable!



The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner #2) by James Dashner
Rating: 3/5

Embrace (The Violent Eden Chapters #1) by Jessica Shirvington
Rating: 4/5

Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
Rating: 3/5

Partials (Partials #1) by Dan Wells
Rating: 4/5

Above by Leah Bobet
Rating: 2/5

Starters (Starters #1) by Lissa Price
Rating: 4/5

The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
Rating: 3/5

A Witch in Winter (Winter Trilogy #1) by Ruth Warburton
Rating: 4/5

Across the Universe (Across the Universe #1) by Beth Revis
Rating: 4/5


**What did you read in April? Leave me a comment below!**


0 comments:

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).