20 August, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0 Wrap Up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Here's a quick post to let everyone know how I did with my Bout of Books read-a-thon goals! (Hint: No so great). For a list of my original goals, you can head on over to this post. It also shows my daily progress.

As per usual, life just gets in the way unexpectedly and that's exactly what happened this week! We had to make a last minute trip out of town for a few days and I had practically no time to read for three days of the seven.

What I accomplished:

Finished City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Read Fated by Alyson Noel
Read Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
Started The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke

While I'm actually mildly impressed with my reading, I am quite sad about my level of participation in the challenges, chats, and activities because guys this is an awesome read-a-thon to be involved in! I'll just have to sign up for Bout of Books 6.0 (in January, I think) and you'll just have to come along for the ride as well!


2 comments:

  1. I was just going to say that your reading progress definitely isn't bad :) Of course it's annoying to miss the challenges and the twitter-fun...out of the Read-a-Thons I participated in until now Bout of Books 4 and 5 were definitely my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great and read some awesome books! Hope to see you in January for Bout-of-Books 6.0!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).