14 August, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Romances That Would Make It In The Real World



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic are book romances that I think would actually make it in the real world.

Most book romances started because of extreme circumstances that pushed the two together and I'm just not sure that they'd actually survive without that. However, I do know a few that I think would really make it in the real world. I've only chosen five because I didn't want to talk about couples I didn't actually believe in.

1. Ron and Hermione (HP series)
These two developed some crazy feelings for each other over a very long time. They also bicker adorably and I see this as being such a realistic romance! I'm sure everyone else will too.


2. Clara and Tucker (Unearthly)
If Clara was just a regular girl, I really do think they'd have a great romance in the real world. They complement each other! However, back in their paranormal world, I'm actually team Christian.

3. Alec and Magnus (The Mortal Instruments)
Deep down, past the warlock and shadowhunter business, they're just an absolutely adorable couple who just want to be together. I actually just want them to have a normal real world relationship. :)

4. Katsa and Po (Graceling)
Though they went through quite a lot before they fell for each other, I think that if they were just two normal people they'd still be together. That's when you know a fantasy romance is great!

5. Alex and Lena (Delirium)
If they hadn't been forced to have a secret relationship, I really do think it would have gone somewhere. They're another couple I think deserves a chance in the real world!

So what do you think?


3 comments:

  1. I completely agree with Katsa and Po. I'm sad I forgot about them!

    Come check out my top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron and Hermione are an awesome couple. :) I'm currently reading Graceling and it's really good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome couples! I chose Ron and Hermione, too (who didn't???), but Alec and Magnus are awesome, as well :)
    This is my TTT:
    http://booksmartie.blogspot.de/2012/08/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).