1. My Top Ten Facts About My Reading Life: This is a totally silly post that will give you a great picture into my crazy reading habits.
2. My Review of Insurgent by Veronica Roth: This review was such a hard one to get my feelings under control, as it was my most anticipated book release of the year!
3. My Review of Glitch by Heather Anastasiu: I highly anticipated reading this book and it was a difficult review to write because of my slight disappointment.
4. My Feature and Follow Friday #5: This post asked me about my favourite literary mother, and I wrote a little ode to my momma in it.
5. My Review of Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: I think this one shows that I'm not afraid to be an honest book reviewer.
6. My 'About Me' Page: This may be cheating, but have you checked it out? You'll find out quite a lot about me. *nudge nudge*
So that's it for now! I think all of the posts I make are a reflection of myself, whether I'm giving my honest opinion or letting you know the quirkier side of me. Let me know what posts reflect you!