13 July, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (#13)


Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead. It's set up so bloggers to discover new blogs and gain new followers. It's really cool! Every week two different blogs are featured. This week's featured blogs are A GREAT Read and Vivaciously, Vivian. Here's this week's question: 

Q: What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?
 
A: I've been blogging since March 2012, so it's a fairly new life addition for me! During that month and the February before it, I was in between jobs mainly because I had to get my visa sorted so I could continue to stay in the UK. I was extremely bored and wanted some sort of purpose for my day. I knew I enjoyed reading, so I thought it would be nice to have a place to post reviews. Not an original idea, but it was something. I had no idea there was an enormous community and the opportunity to connect with authors about their books and publishers for review copies. No idea! Every day I still discover something new, being a newbie to the blogosphere and I hope that never goes away.

Leave me a comment if you're a new follower! I'd love to follow you back!


8 comments:

  1. I love getting review copies and the book blogging community is so lovely!
    New follower - great blog!
    You can check out my blog and FF here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome answer. Really love the name and layout of your blog. It was astonishing to me too when I first started how big this community actually is. It feels neverending. New GFC Follower. I wish you cotinued success with your blog. =]
    Thanks for sharing. =] Here is My FF
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome answer. New GFC Follower. I was astonished too at the size of this amazing book bloggig community. It's like it is never ending. I wish you cotinued success on your blog. I really like the name and layout. =] Thanks for sharing. =] Here is My FF
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love new blogs! I also just started blogging a month ago, so very happy to see people who are in the same stage as I am! :-)

    New follower via GFC.

    Come visit me at my blog, Ensconced in YA!
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! New follower! Happy Friday! Stop by My FFF?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also had no idea it was such a huge community, but its been a great ride to be a part of it :D

    Here is my Follow Friday post.
    Lauren from Northern Plunder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea about the book community, either! What a lovely surprise. <3

    *New follower via GFC! Live your blog, Kathryne.(:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I just started following. (:
    My FF:
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).