17 July, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Books If You Like Across the Universe by Beth Revis


Welcome to the weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. You guessed it. This is where I post my Top Tens of the week's chosen subject! This week's subject is Top Ten Books For People Who Like 'X' Book. I chose Across the Universe by Beth Revis. It's the first book in one of my favorite current series. It's so good!

I know this isn't the most original post for me, but I just love all of these books! I chose them to go with Across the Universe by Beth Revis because they have science fiction or dystopian elements about them. They just happen to be some of my top reads this year (except for Uglies which I read ages ago).

Top Ten Books if you like Across the Universe by Beth Revis

1. Starters by Lissa Price
2. Inside Out by Maria V Snyder
3. Legend by Marie Lu
4. Matched by Ally Condie
5. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
6. Uglies by Scott Westerfiled
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth
8. Partials by Dan Wells
9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
10. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows


5 comments:

  1. Great list! I read Legend a couple of weeks ago, and it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic list! I love THG, Divergent, Uglies, and Under the Never Sky and the rest of the novels you mentioned are on my TBR-Shelf!(:

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! I just added Across the Universe to two different Top Ten lists! Now you use it as your starting point. Fun!

    So, I guess I'd add Divergent to your list.

    Here's my
    Top Ten.
    I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list - I still need to get to reading Across The Universe, though.

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I've had Inside Out sitting on my shelf for ages. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).