21 July, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (#12)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Every Saturday I post the books I've acquired throughout the previous week! 

Hello, all. I've got nothing to show you guys this week! If you don't follow me too closely, you won't know that I've been on vacation visiting my family in California. I'll be back in England next week. I haven't done too much reading or reviewing, but thanks for sticking with me! You guys are great. It means so much to me that readers stick through my spastic blogging the last few weeks. I look forward to seeing what you've picked up this week, so link up your posts! :) 

(Here's a little pic of me and my little brothers at the beach. They're trying to look all manly and only succeeding in making me look really pale!)





1 comment:

  1. Aw, cute picture! I just found your blog and will definitely be following it from now on! Btw, I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! I don't know if you do awards but if you want to accept and pass it on the instructions are on my blog: http://heartisinthewriteplace.blogspot.com/
    :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).