20 July, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (#14)



Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead. It's set up so bloggers to discover new blogs and gain new followers. It's really cool! Every week two different blogs are featured. This week's featured blogs are A Glass of Wine and Booktastic Reviews. Here's this week's question: 

Q: Christmas in July! Someone gives you a gift card for two books (whatever that costs). What two books will you buy?

A: *goes to look at wishlist* I've really been meaning to pick up a copy of Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder. I haven't read this start to her newest series! Also, I'd probably buy Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini. The UK cover never appealed to me, but I've still been eyeing it a lot! 



If you are a new follower, leave me a comment so that I may follow you back!


7 comments:

  1. I'd love any Maria V. Snyder books (: I love her! Nice picks.

    - Kim (old follower)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touch of Power was really good. I'm looking forward to the sequel in December.

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touch of Power is on my list as well! It's really appeal to me :) Great picks, thanks for sharing!

    Old Follower!
    xoxo, Mariam

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Touch of Power was an enjoyable read for me.

    Old follower via GFC

    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow-friday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I loved both Starcrossed and Touch of Power. Hope you get them!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Probably the newest Phillipa Gregory book...and Bitterblue. I just finished Fire and I'm dying to read the next installment (even though I've heard the stories aren't related :/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not heard of those books! Will have to check them out!
    New follower of your blog!
    My Feature & Follow post

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).