05 October, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (#20)

 Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and AlisonCanRead. It's set up so bloggers to discover new blogs and gain new followers. Join in! Every week two different blogs are featured. This week's featured blogs are Angela's Anxious Life and Book Liaison. Here's this week's question:

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

A: When I started this blog earlier this year, I was in between jobs and just out of school. I missed having the responsibility of studying and I wanted to add structure to my life. I've always wanted to start a blog and I started a book blog for myself. At the end of the day, I want an outlet of fun and something productive for me to do! I don't take it too seriously, but it's always an honest reflection of myself.

What do you do with your blog? Leave me a link to your post in the comments!

If you are a new follower, please leave a comment so that I may follow you back!

8 comments:

  1. Great answer, and I agree blogging really does give structure. Thanks for sharing :)

    Already a follower, but here's my very 1st FFF

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is fun having a blog, isn't it?

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by; returned the follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer! I think instead of purposely starting a blog, we've all sort of fell into it. Thanks for stopping by :) Following back!

    -Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good answer. :)

    Old follower. My FF: http://moonlit-librarian.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-and-follow-friday-oct-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a nice way to take control and put structure back into life. Thanks for stopping by on my hop. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I felt the exact same way during summer and just thought "I need something to do" xD New follower. Hope you can check out mine :)

    Kaina@These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments! I really do read every single one and I strive to respond to each comment that needs a response (and many more!).